audible touchtones not working

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by zero7starz, Apr 1, 2010.

1. zero7starz

zero7starz Member

Ratings:
    +0
    My audible touch tones aren't working anymore. I've tried doing a hard reset on the phone and selecting the feature on and off it hasn't helped any. I'm running bugless and as I'm typing this my whole phone seems sluggish. Any help?

2. Vitticeps

Vitticeps Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Which input method are you wanting the touch tones on? The phone app for dialing or the on-screen keyboard for typing? Or both?

The settings for these 2 are in 2 different places so make sure you check both. Also double check that your media volume is turned up. Beyond that, you may be better served asking in the hacking forums since you are running a custom ROM.

3. zero7starz

zero7starz Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The phone dialer tone was working fine, it was the selection that was not (ie: when you clicked a button you hear the "tink"). I inevitably fixed it as I'm not prone to giving up on silly little problems like this. Both boxes were checked, and I checked/unchecked/checked them multiple times. Ultimately what fixed it was setting the phone to silent mode, and then re-turning them on. I was going to do everything until the point of recovering back to my previous save (lol) to fix it. I wish I knew what caused it to do that, as sometimes my heptic feedback will do the same thing (though usually checking the box again fixes that) so, I don't know lol.

TL;DR: Problem Resolved, thanks.

Search tags for this page

audible buttons on droid phone not working

audible not responding on android

audible selection not working

htc incredible touch tones not working

nexus 4 touch tones aren't working