ATX Script Speeds Up Your Phone By Freeing Up Ram and More

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Is your phone growing old and laggy? Do you constantly run out of memory? You could scrap your phone and get a new one, but there is another option. The ATX Script by "rainforce279" may help to speed up your phone by freeing up RAM, preventing leak of Ram, optimizing cpu and gpu for smoothness and reduction of lag.

Optimizations Include:
* Prevent Leaked Ram/System Memory
* Smoothness Your System
* Laggy fix
* Battery Life
* Balanced Mod (Gaming & Multitask)
* Nett Optimizer (Responsive Surfing)
* Seeder (Increase Entropy to reduce Lag)
* GPU Rendering (HW 3D Force enable)
* I/O Database Optimizer (SIO/Deadline : auto set. if there sio, sio will enable..if no , deadline will enable)
* Storage Speed/Write Optimizer
* CPU Governor Optimizer (Smartass/Hotplug/Ondemand : auto set, if there Smartass ,
smartass will enable.. if no, hotplug or ondemand will enable)
* Touch Resnponsive
* Zipalign at boot (Reduce footprint & optimized ram usage)
* sound noise fixer

Your device needs to be rooted, you need the latest busybox, you must have a custom recovery installed, you need to be running any android version from Gingerbread to KitKat (no Lollipop for now), init.d must be active, and stock/custom kernel support. To install the mod simply flash the zip found at the link below in recovery.

via XDA

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
I'll give this a shot on my OG Nexus 7. That thing runs like pitch tar these days.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
This seems to help this Galaxy Nexus. It's still not as fast as my 1st gen MotoX, but a bit smoother than used to be. In just a few minutes of navigating through apps, I'd say this does help. This phone is running CM 10.1.3-toro

Tapped from a Nexus