Attn: all themers new ADW theme Template FTW

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
a little closer but i dont under stand in the direction/read me when it talks about , I,H,B values

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
a little closer but i dont under stand in the direction/read me when it talks about , I,H,B values

Nice Bro your almost there!! just a couple of more tweaks!!!

BuglessFan

Reaction score
BTW, the better fix for the R issue may be this:

Right click on the project name in the package explorer on the left.

Click on Properties, then on the left in the dialog that popped up choose "Java Build Path".

Click on the rightmost tab "Order and Export". Make sure Android is checked and at the top.

That should do it. I think changing the Android version might do this behind the scenes, but if you want to change back to 1.6 (API Level 4, the default baseline for ADW), you should be able to, just check the Order and Export afterward. I got some weird message about installLocation after that, but I'm really only doing the theme for my own phone at first, so I don't mind sticking at 2.2.

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
BTW, the better fix for the R issue may be this:

Right click on the project name in the package explorer on the left.

Click on Properties, then on the left in the dialog that popped up choose "Java Build Path".

Click on the rightmost tab "Order and Export". Make sure Android is checked and at the top.

That should do it. I think changing the Android version might do this behind the scenes, but if you want to change back to 1.6 (API Level 4, the default baseline for ADW), you should be able to, just check the Order and Export afterward. I got some weird message about installLocation after that, but I'm really only doing the theme for my own phone at first, so I don't mind sticking at 2.2.

i will test that out on my next project, here is what i have now,thanks to bgill55

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
any idea on how to fix the weird message about installLocation, it wont let me export it cause of the warning

DroidBlazer00

Reaction score
sneaky, you might be getting the "install location" error if you changed the sdk version when loading existing project in Eclipse. It should be set for Android 2.2 when you load the project.

DroidBlazer00

Reaction score
Hey bgill, what do you think of this theme?

CAP201009101232.jpg

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey bgill, what do you think of this theme?

CAP201009101232.jpg

Straight Fire Well Done!!! Turn the alpha down just a smidge in your Shade.xml!!! I love it though well done sir!!!!

DroidBlazer00

Reaction score
well, about half of the icons are new. the others i tried the shader.xml. Wish i would've known about the shader.xml from the start. lol.. now i just need to figure out what everything means in the shader.xml.

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
well, about half of the icons are new. the others i tried the shader.xml. Wish i would've known about the shader.xml from the start. lol.. now i just need to figure out what everything means in the shader.xml.

Yeah it toolk me a while to get it down!! look at mine for reference!