Attention Sling TV users: Use the feedback button

Discussion in 'Tech News' started by pc747, Aug 25, 2015.

1. pc747

pc747 Administrator
    Staff Member Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +6,137
    [​IMG]
    Was having some issues with Sling TV that I wanted to get ironed out before the NFL season, as I am fighting the idea of paying high dollar for tv. The tech was going over a few settings as we were trying to figure out the problem, which I think I narrowed what it was. So I asked the rep how they go about coming up with channel lineups as I notice it has been shifting a lot lately (for the good). The rep said they are taking the feedback of customers to create a channel lineup that people would want in an effort to bring in more customers. I immediately noted that if they were to make a deal with 1) NFL Network and 2) allow a way that you can watch programming on at least 2 TVs (even if that means paying an extra 5 or 10 bucks) they would become a stronger player in the industry.

So if you are a customer spread the word to all other customers to use that feedback button and make requests because right now we have a chance to shape an industry that truly reflects the changing of the guard. Remember we are the market as our wallets dictate where the market will go.

• Like Like x 1