attention fascinate owners: froyo for fascinate on facebook

sputnik998

Reaction score
hey everyone, i'm trying to recruit people to spam samsung publicly on twitter/facebook on april 1st. please join the cause if you own a fascinate and are upset about samsung's failure to deliver with 2.2 that was said to be "2 weeks away" last september! the goal isn't necessarily to get the 2.2 update (although it would be a great plus), but members of the community would like to put samsung in their place publicly and expose their lies and bad customer service. if your interested, check out the page and join! pass it on, we really need more people!
here is the link, we've got about 240 people so far:
Contact Your April Fool | Facebook

Fascinate user

Reaction score
You actually think that will work, come on,, the money they make for doing nothing, they will read your pretty little facebook/twitter call out and cry laughing. You should know by now that if they don't care about bringing out the update then why do you think they will care about your little public call out.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

AllForNaught

Reaction score
You actually think that will work, come on,, the money they make for doing nothing, they will read your pretty little facebook/twitter call out and cry laughing. You should know by now that if they don't care about bringing out the update then why do you think they will care about your little public call out.

You're wrong. Customer satisfaction is everything in corporate culture.

The last thing Samsung and affilates want is a bad rep for shoddy customer support.

Fascinate user

Reaction score
Believe what you want, but when it doesn't faze them and they laugh about it, don't cry just suck it up and move on to your next complaint.

Snow02

Reaction score
It's on its way. Apparently verizon is testing it now.

fishmstr

Reaction score

It will work a whole lot better than sitting on your butt and doing NOTHING.

Snow02

Reaction score
©krock I don't remember where I saw it, sorry. It was this morning somewhere.

@fish There are froyo leaks that work great. If you're tired of waiting, flash one. I'm not saying it should have to be that way, but you have options. So use them.

tkyleus

Reaction score
Try the root version...works awesome! Improves performance a ton.

Sent from my Samsumg Fascinate

Fascinate user

Reaction score
Sitting on my butt and doing NOTHING is better than wasting my time trying to get a company to do something they obviously didn't care to do and still don't care to do. Duh!!!!

fishmstr

Reaction score
Snow: It's not about what I can do, it's about holding Samsung and Verizon's feet to the fire. They should have had it done by now, and as consumers it is up to US to demand they give us what they promised us.

And I don't want to hear one thing about they didn't promise us anything because that is bull.

fishmstr

Reaction score
Sitting on my butt and doing NOTHING is better than wasting my time trying to get a company to do something they obviously didn't care to do and still don't care to do. Duh!!!!

Well then enjoy your life of mediocrity. As a consumer it is up to YOU to demand what you want as a consumer and to hold those companies accountable when the fail to provide the service.

Vyvid

Reaction score

If everyone thinks like that then nothing will be done. Even if it doesn't cause the company to make the change, it's good for consumers to be public about what they feel. Good or bad. It lets other consumers know. And whether they choose to listen or not, it's good to show publicly that a company (big or small) was made aware.