1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Attempting 2.0.1 root

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by xe Nismo 06, Jul 8, 2010.

1. xe Nismo 06

xe Nismo 06 New Member

Ok, first I'll admit I'm a noob, lol. Now, that that's out of the way. I've been attempting to root my droid for a couple days now and everytime I get a message saying "Signature Verification Failed". I've searched all over this site, google, youtube, a bunch of places and tried a bunch of different downloads of the same file and nothing works. Hoping to get a little help.

Thanks,

Xe
  2. titans

titans Premium Member Premium Member

DM updater from Droidmod.org
  3. xe Nismo 06

xe Nismo 06 New Member

Wow...I feel like a moron. Apparently I got the OTA firmware update and didn't know it. When I first started this it said 2.0.1 and now that I've fought with it for a couple days i look again and it reads 2.1-update 1.

Noob Fail :mad:

Edit: Did the upgrade from 2.1 to rooted 2.2 successfully. Awesome. I already love this site
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2010
Search tags for this page

droid motorola 2.0.1root

genymotion 2.0.1 root