ATT is desperate

korp

Reaction score
Remember how thrilled we were with our bag phones? Why, we could make a call from just about anywhere. And if you had a fancy bag phone, you could even store a few phone numbers.

Now we carp over how many things we can do at the same time, AND make a phone call.
Rofl ... bag phone ... those were hilarious to use its like I had a radio pack .... oh wait I did lol.

jahtv98

Reaction score
I think its funny how some people like to fight about something thats not possible. YOU CANNOT BROWSE THE WEB AND SURF AT THE SAME TIME! No can do!!

Also think about something. You think AT&T would spend millions of dollars doing commercials about surf and web without getting their facts straight? C'mon people, there is a difference on false advertising and plain stupidity...AT&T are not stupid, trust me!

As soon as LTE rolls out, those commercials will be pulled off the air

styx

Reaction score
I think its funny how some people like to fight about something thats not possible. YOU CANNOT BROWSE THE WEB AND SURF AT THE SAME TIME! No can do!!

Also think about something. You think AT&T would spend millions of dollars doing commercials about surf and web without getting their facts straight? C'mon people, there is a difference on false advertising and plain stupidity...AT&T are not stupid, trust me!

You lost me, isn't "browsing the web" and "surfing" the same thing?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

Yup same thing...

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey I get it. He's talking about surfing, not surfing the web. I don't think it's impossible, however the life of your phone may be very short lived.:icon_ banana:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Hey I get it. He's talking about surfing, not surfing the web. I don't think it's impossible, however the life of your phone may be very short lived.:icon_ banana:

He can;t be talking about surfing..like with a surfboard....

jahtv98

Reaction score

My apologies. I meant talk and surf the web at the same time