chevycam94

SteelDroid ROM / Cortex ROM Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
steelroms.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P, VZW Note Edge, D1
I tried it, and didnt have good results. First time I opened it, it froze the phone, before initializing the camera completely. Second time I opened it, it froze for a few seconds, and then rebooted the phone. Third time, it said the app was not installed, but was sitting right there in the app drawer. :-(

OP
G

GreenSnow

Reaction score
From the Man Himself! Thank you so much for the response Chevy!

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I tried it on my Bionic and it sucked rocks... I have put the stock one back and it is better, but I now mainly use CameraZoom FX

aggiechase37

Reaction score
I tried it on my Bionic and it sucked rocks... I have put the stock one back and it is better, but I now mainly use CameraZoom FX

How are you liking camerazoomfx? I've been looking at that one for a while. I have camera360 (free version) and HDR+ installed on my phone. But (when properly focused, which is what has been driving us all crazy) the stock cam takes the best pics from what I can tell. HDR+ takes better pics, but you better be dealing with a pretty still subject, cause it will take three pics.

Anyway, back on topic. Quality! What is the quality of the pics with camerazoomfx?

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
Any confirmation on this one Chevy?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

I wouldnt expect any sort of camera change/replacement till a viable one is found or modded to have all the features of the stock camera/camcorder. MiUI is lacking FFC compatibility so dont get your hopes up yet.

Sent via my Hamburger Phone