At the risk of being slammed...

lakerkev

Reaction score
I have flash and adobe air installed and they work fine for me on 4.04.

lakerkev

Reaction score
Well knowing that g chrome does not support flash, and visiting sites with chrome browser, that are not supported in it, then returning to the same sites in the stock browser( w/flash and air installed) they work fine. Perhaps this is not the best way to check, but sites like south park ect.. that I'm pretty sure run on flash work as well. I have heard that flash on ics works for some razr users and not for others so maybe a crap shoot although I have no insite into why this would be the case. If anyone knows I would love to be filled in and if I am completely wrong please let me know that as well since i am here to provide and receive info equally.... hope others have insite and can tell me if I am wrong. If I am I apologize in advance. Thanks for any further info....

jaye712

Reaction score
BaSHa said:
If you are still on GB and like how your phone is now it would be worth your time to read some of the threads about the changes in ICS before installing it. For my personal uses I think GB worked better for me.

Most definitely.. if i knew ics would have this bug.. i wouldn't update yet either until or if the problem gets fixed..ics is pretty quick,especially after doin the 215 leak n my battery life is better....but with ur last sentence there.. iam with u on this one.i meen,we didnt buy the phone jst because it was nice(well..sort of,lol) but half of us got it to watch stream videos..glad it works for some ppl but 80% of us,where completely *rolleyes* till who knows when...html5 needs to hurry up n roll out

DROIDRAZR215"unrooted"

lakerkev

Reaction score
Yeah it is horrible for flash nit to work for everyone! I remember impatiently waiting for flash on my D1! On another note... thought this was hilarious(juvenile sense of humor i know) but someone put this pic on twitter with the tag "who wants a free iphone?"

jasonwuzthere

Reaction score
Flash works fine in my stock browser, and in Dolphin that I use from time to time.