at the airport with my lovely bride

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
Posting from my droid. Headed to dallas! Got a class on lead auditor training for ISO. Will be tethering my laptop from the hotel. Just passing a little time.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Have fun!!! but remember this isn't a "honeymoon" so no monkey bidness!!! :rofl3:

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Desso, didn't you know that it's a violation of your T.O.S. - oh wait, I think I've even used wifi tether a time or two...just picking on ya. Hope you and your wife have a good time in Dallas. Send some pictures from your Droid camera.

OP
DessoThumbs

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
*UPDATE*
In the airport again with my lovely bride, but this time @ DFW heading back to Charlotte. Now I'm posting from her laptop tethered to the net via my Droid (DFW is cheap, they want you to pay to access their Wifi).
We've taken quite a few pics of Downtown Dallas, both with my Droid and her Eris. To be honest, the Eris' camera sans flash takes better pics than my Droid.

I'll be posting some here this weekend (once we get home and groceries bought, kids happy, cats fed, etc.)

Stay tuned....

BTW we're both at least 5 lbs heavier and every bite of food we ate while in Dallas was excellent and the wait staff always courteous and efficient; something I can't say about resuraunts in Charlotte (and Monroe).

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
*UPDATE*
In the airport again with my lovely bride, but this time @ DFW heading back to Charlotte. Now I'm posting from her laptop tethered to the net via my Droid (DFW is cheap, they want you to pay to access their Wifi).
We've taken quite a few pics of Downtown Dallas, both with my Droid and her Eris. To be honest, the Eris' camera sans flash takes better pics than my Droid.

I'll be posting some here this weekend (once we get home and groceries bought, kids happy, cats fed, etc.)

Stay tuned....

BTW we're both at least 5 lbs heavier and every bite of food we ate while in Dallas was excellent and the wait staff always courteous and efficient; something I can't say about resuraunts in Charlotte (and Monroe).

That's about the only thing we have in Dallas - good food and shopping...

OP
DessoThumbs

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
PICS FROM DALLAS
about half taken with my Droid, the other half with my Wife's Eris (neither of us are much in the way of photographers, so keep that in mind).

DallasEris9.jpg

DallasEris1.jpg

DallasEris8.jpg

DallasEris7.jpg

DallasEris6.jpg

DallasEris5.jpg

DallasEris4.jpg

DallasEris3.jpg

DallasEris2.jpg

DallasDroid9.jpg

DallasDroid8.jpg

DallasDroid7.jpg

DallasDroid6.jpg

DallasDroid5.jpg

DallasDroid4.jpg

DallasDroid3.jpg

DallasDroid2.jpg

DallasDroid1.jpg

And as any true NERD would say, "This last one is my absolute favorite, and If I had this in my house I would be one happy camper!":

DallasDroid11.jpg

Last edited: