AT&T Uverse

currahee474

Reaction score
Seems like all the rest of the major cable/satellite companies have apps to schedule recordings and such on the Android market but Uverse. Very disappointing. I've been trying to locate an email address or phone # to ask them about getting an app out for us, but so far no such luck. Anybody have any leads?

OP
C

currahee474

Reaction score
*Update* I couldn't find an email address, but I did speak to someone on their chat customer service. His response was the following:

"I don't have a first hand information about Uverse plans for releasing that same application for iPhone to be available for the Androids system. But I can notate that on your account as a form of request."

:/

monkeydog

Reaction score
I also have u-verse and an app would be amazing but I've been using the mobile DVR site and it is satisfactory to use in the meantime.

The URL for it is:
Y! Login
Sign in with your u-verse account.

It's a pos to find shows to record since you can't search by channel or time really... just a name search. But its really helpful to see your DVR schedule and modify it while on the go. Wish there was a better way... hopefully we get an app soon

Last edited: