AT&T, T-Mobile, and Verizon Follow Sprint In Note 7 Exchange Program

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
i think if i had to give up my note 7 i would more than likely go with a note 5, i had the s7edge as my temp phone for first recall and i didnt like it was a downgrade way less storage, slow no s-pen just didn't like it. just about any phone now is a downgrade so it would suck if i was to have to give it up till then i will just keep it. my note 7 is cool and running smooth no issues not to mention it seems as all the cases 5 i hear now seem fishy to me.

ticketbabe

Reaction score

Earlier today Sprint announced they would begin allowing customers to exchange their Note 7s for any other device on the network. This is in response to the "Safe" phones that have been catching fire even after the recall. Sprint didn't feel it necessary for their customers to have to walk around with a potentially dangerous device at least until the official investigation on the Southwest Airline device is completed.

The rest of the major US carriers have decided to follow the lead of Sprint. AT&T, T-Mobile, and Verizon will now all allow customers to pick out a new device to exchange for their Note 7. This should ease the mind of anyone who no longer trusts their Note 7 device. Will you replace your Note 7 with another phone? If so which will you choose? Anyone going with an iPhone?

via Engadget
I answered this in another thread, but will repeat. I won't go to an iPhone because I'd lose too much between operating systems. If I give my 2nd N7 back, it will be the 3rd time I've had to customize a phone the way I want it...what a freaking pain. I can't believe Samsung is killing the N7.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I answered this in another thread, but will repeat. I won't go to an iPhone because I'd lose too much between operating systems. If I give my 2nd N7 back, it will be the 3rd time I've had to customize a phone the way I want it...what a freaking pain. I can't believe Samsung is killing the N7.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

I felt the same about switching to iPhone as you do... personally I was quite shocked to discover I didn't lose that much. Things are done a bit differently BUT there are ways to multitask and make an iphone a very pleasing experience.

The IPhone 7+ is in now way an even replacement of the Note 7 but so far in my opinion it's not a horrible replacement.

Sent from my neat IPhone 7+