1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III Getting Official Jelly Bean Update via Kies

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Dec 4, 2012.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

[​IMG]

This one isn't Verizon related, but we know that some of you either have multiple accounts or have friends/family on other networks, so here's some useful AT&T news. AT&T just released the Android 4.1/Jelly Bean update for their version of the Samsung Galaxy S III. Rather than the traditional OTA update, they launched this one via Samsung's Kies app. You can download Kies for Windows and Mac here: Kies - Sync Media, Contacts & Calendars Across All Devices | Samsung

Your SGS3 must be running baseband version I747UCLEM, I747UCLG1, I747UCLH9, or I747UCLI5 for the update to take effect. To check that you can go to your “About Phone” in the settings.

Source: SlashGear
  2. johnomaz

johnomaz Well-Known Member

About time. I've been wanting to go back to go stock for a while now until some solid/stable 4.2 roms come out.
  3. HNettles

HNettles New Member

First Sprint, now AT&T. Da*nit, verizon, why must you always be dead last?
  4. diannaalisa

diannaalisa New Member

Verizon, you disappoint me.I am a customer, and will be the last to get this update. What is happening to you? Where is the Verizon that care about customer satisfaction and puts that first? :(
  5. steeletown

steeletown Member

They have to make sure that the new droid RAZR line gets updated first. They are a Verizon only device so they made the RAZR line there priority.
Search tags for this page

how to update at&t galaxy s3 to 4.2.1 jelly bean with kies

i747uclg1 update

samsung galaxy s3 kies not updating contacts