AT&T releases Dell Streak July 19th

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

It looks like BGR has another nice tidbit of breaking information. They have heard from sources that the Dell Streak will be launching on the AT&T Network on July 19th.

We know some of you may be anticipating the arrival of this device so we've created the Dell Streak Forum on ATTDroids.com. In addition, you can visit the Dell Streak Hacking section for those of you who just can't leave that stock Android alone.

Source: BGR.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ahh, nice pickup by AT&T.... good to finally see them getting serious about Android

OP
danDroid

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If only they would have released 7-10in version :)

him

Reaction score
Thought i remember seeing some kind of policy saying that would be the case.

droidbionic

Reaction score
it looks alot like a BlackBerry Storm. Dell Streak + gayT&T = FAIL

Bigbootyman

Reaction score
Reminds me of my old brick/phone

Hmmmmmm..........something about this design looks vaguely familiar. Anyone else see remnants of a BlackBerry Storm?

Bigbootyman

Reaction score
Apparently Mario925 does. That's what I get for using Quick Reply.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
i think the Dell Streak looks great. But a 5" screen is really a bit large for a phone, dontcha think?

Darkseider

Reaction score
This would have been exciting if they released it 2 months ago. With the Captivate coming on the 18th this thing has become less than stellar. Aside from the 1" difference in screen size the Captivate is better in every way from installed OS, full root, better SoC and Super AMOLED screen. Too little too late.

etx_droid

Reaction score
IMO, this is one of the most gorgeous phone's I've ever seen. I love the size of it as well...this thing dwarfs the Droid X...and that's saying something. If it were coming to Verizon and was at least 2.2 (1.6 wth??) I would really be interested. I think it's a good move by AT&T, giving folks a better Android option. Imagine the looks you'd get when you bring that bad boy to your ear...