AT&T Putting On The Pressure???

OP
Murker

Murker

Reaction score
I went into a VZW store this afternoon so a co worker could get a case for his Iphone and I kept trying to pry some info out of the 2 guys there about the Bionic or the tiered data plan, but I got nothing. The guys in these stores really don't know much more then you or I do.

One guy was pushing the TB, the other was pushing the Charge, but only if I "needed" to have a 4g phone. If not, he was praising the DX2.

I've just got so much going through my head about all this. I'm not an advanced smartphone user. I make calls and goof around with apps. I don't record much but if I had a better phone, maybe I would.

I know you guys are debating all of that too probably. It takes its toll after a while.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I went into a VZW store this afternoon so a co worker could get a case for his Iphone and I kept trying to pry some info out of the 2 guys there about the Bionic or the tiered data plan, but I got nothing. The guys in these stores really don't know much more then you or I do.

One guy was pushing the TB, the other was pushing the Charge, but only if I "needed" to have a 4g phone. If not, he was praising the DX2.

I've just got so much going through my head about all this. I'm not an advanced smartphone user. I make calls and goof around with apps. I don't record much but if I had a better phone, maybe I would.

I know you guys are debating all of that too probably. It takes its toll after a while.

I feel ur pain-im with Sprint and when I saw the bionic I was like this is the phone I'm gonna jump ship NOT!!!Very disappointed!!Was n VZW 2day and the Xperia is the only gingerbread device VZW has rite now-SAD!!!NOW here comes the EVO 3D-gb-3.0 sense-qhd-4.3-all 4 199 and the droid charge 249-SAD!!!So that's where I am!!PLZ pray 4 me!!Lol!! :cool:

creaky

Reaction score
Well, the "experimental" new AT&T LTE network sounds pretty sick if the tests turn out to have real-world significance (Report: AT&T LTE Tests Show Blazing Speeds | News & Opinion | PCMag.com) If AT&T can step it up and release some kick-butt new dual-core LTE phones (like the Holiday perhaps even a LTE iteration of the SGS2), then I may jump ship. VZW will be going to tiered data soon and AT&T coverage is good in my home area and NYC is where I work, so LTE will be there. Plus GSM will work overseas, an important feature for me. Will make the end of the summer interesting....

Last edited:

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well, the "experimental" new AT&T LTE network sounds pretty sick if the tests turn out to have real-world significance (Report: AT&T LTE Tests Show Blazing Speeds | News & Opinion | PCMag.com) If AT&T can step it up and release some kick-butt new dual-core LTE phones (like the Holiday perhaps even a LTE iteration of the SGS2), then I may jump ship. VZW will be going to tiered data soon and AT&T coverage is good in my home area and NYC is where I work, so LTE will be there. Plus GSM will work overseas, an important feature for me. Will make the end of the summer interesting....
Picture that-AT&T-steppin up there game!!!!This is shapin up 2 b a HOT SUMMER!!!BIONICS,IPHONE 5'S,SGS2'2,EVO 3D(LOCKED BOOTLOADERS)SPRINT AND MOTO-COMING WITH SOMETHING CALLED PHOTON.VZW LTE,AT&T LTE-Did i leave anything out?