AT&T Galaxy Note II Announcement: Pre-Order Oct 25 & In Stores Nov 9 for $300

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
g-note-2-att-landing-page.png

For AT&T users who where anxiously awaiting the announcement of the Samsung Galaxy Note II on their network, your wait is over. AT&T just revealed that the G-Note 2 will become available for pre-order on October 25th, and will hit stores on November 9th for $299.99 on contract. Here's the press statement,

Beginning Nov. 9 customers interested in picking up a Samsung Galaxy Note® II will be able to purchase one for $299.99 with a two-year agreement in all AT&T* stores and online. Online pre-orders for this highly anticipated device are planned for Oct. 25 at Android Phones - Top Android Phones & New Android Smartphones from AT&T.

Announced last month, the Samsung Galaxy Note II is one of the first smartphones launching at AT&T to feature a quad-core processor. Galaxy Note II uses a 1.6 GHz quad-core Exynos™ processor with powerful graphics capabilities. The Galaxy Note II is thinner and narrower than the first Galaxy Note, and it improves upon the original with longer battery life, as well as enhancements to the S Pen™. AT&T is the only carrier to offer the original Samsung Galaxy Note™ at $199.99 with a two-year agreement.

The Galaxy Note II will run on AT&T’s 4G LTE network. It will ship running Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) on its beautiful 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED™ display, perfect for customers who want the productivity of a tablet with the portability of a smartphone. The 8-megapixel camera allows users to easily share their photos with friends through Share Shot, while S Beam™ lets you quickly share videos, pictures, maps and more with other Galaxy Note II and Galaxy S® III devices.

AT&T customers have access to the nation’s largest 4G network**, covering 275 million people. AT&T has two 4G networks that work together for customers, LTE and HSPA+ with enhanced backhaul. That means AT&T customers are able to enjoy a widespread, ultra-fast and consistent 4G experience on their compatible device as they move in and out of LTE areas. With other carriers, when you travel outside of their LTE coverage area, you may be on a much slower 3G network.

Source: Note2Forum via AT&T

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Come on vzw... suck it up and let us know....

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Well I'm happy at least I now know when I'm getting mine.

Switching from Big red to Big blue

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

geoff5093

Reaction score
Verizon probably wants to ride out the new RAZR HD series for as long as possible...