At my wits end. Please Help

Silvernirvash

Reaction score
deduct said:
No offense silver, but if this were true these forums would be lit up with complaints from everyone with this particular problem. It seems that you have a problem with your phone or Verizon may be having problems in your area. This is most likely to be the case than this conspiracy theory you've cooked up.

Well a theory is better than blindly wandering around wondering WHY ME lol

deduct

Reaction score
Silvernirvash said:
Well a theory is better than blindly wandering around wondering WHY ME lol

Good point.

dubsx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
And I find it odd that it only happens when running a rom and not stock regardless of root being there. Thus my theory would be probable.

you do realize that "stock" is also a ROM...it is the STOCK ROM, as opposed to custom ROMs (ie Eclipse, AXIOM, Gummy, etc.). EVERYONE (including unrooted users) is running a ROM.

clearly you don't REALLY know what you're talking about which is why your theory is NOT probable... I'm not trying to be mean or condescending or whatever. I'm trying to help provide an educated explanation for why you are having issues, take it or leave it.

False, uninformed assumptions like this are not beneficial to the community. If you want to contribute something, fix the data issues on ICS ROMs yourself...or offer to test potential fixes by the devs...or just file a lawsuit against Verizon...lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Silvernirvash

Reaction score
dubsx said:
you do realize that "stock" is also a ROM...it is the STOCK ROM, as opposed to custom ROMs (ie Eclipse, AXIOM, Gummy, etc.). EVERYONE (including unrooted users) is running a ROM.

clearly you don't REALLY know what you're talking about which is why your theory is NOT probable... I'm not trying to be mean or condescending or whatever. I'm trying to help provide an educated explanation for why you are having issues, take it or leave it.

False, uninformed assumptions like this are not beneficial to the community. If you want to contribute something, fix the data issues on ICS ROMs yourself...or offer to test potential fixes by the devs...or just file a lawsuit against Verizon...lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Yes I know that stock is a rom clearly iu dot understand how things lie this could work though. Sony reads a persons ps3 remotely from their end to make up the system being used is up to date and unmodified to let it through and connect to their services. Verizon could be doing something similar to prevent phones using modified roms like axiom and pics beta and so on from connecting to their service. The phone sends a signal t connect or way the send a signal back to connect but its like a lock and key they don't match up ad thus no connection can be made. DONT dare try to make me out to be an idiot.

deduct

Reaction score
Anything is possible. I wouldn't put it past those greedy s.o.b.'s at verizon to start implementing something like that.