ASUS Zen Watch [WINNER]

cabalja

Reaction score
Naw, it's OK we just joking with you. Plus hey this was the one time I could see how much spam I could post and get away with.

Actually many of the deals you guys posted was helpful in fact I took advantage of a few so thank you guys for posting and thanks to the big droids for putting this contest on. And now the contest is over I guess I have to stop spamming the forum. I already see a few of my fellow mods with their ban hammers aimed at me.

Sent from my Nexus 6

No worries. My point was that I was trying to use some level of discretion in my deal-posting tsunami. Lol.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Congratulations and thank you!!!

Claps1775

Reaction score
Well, a job well done @cabalja. Enjoy the watch and please, please tell us your thoughts. If it would be worth buying one or not.
I was informed of some dead posts that I took care of. That member said I was missing the point of the contest. I figured I would be labeled as a spammer but not being kicked/banned from other forums though. I do not thing I posted links more then once and tried not to. I did how ever start posting in the wrong thread.
The rules were so veg and wide open, there was no glass ceiling. So I may have ran with it more then most would. I looked at it this way. Quality and Quantity dated for awhile and fell in love. Got married and had wait for it, wait for it.......(BoOm!) a baby named Selection. I did not wanted to want to be singled minded, i.e. posting electronics. So, I went outside the box and tired to hit every angle I could. Where any: age, income, style, need/want, gender, race, and family could find an item/items at there finger tips. Well, my Droid HD Maxx and rest now. The contest was fun I will say. Stinks to have lost but some one has to.

cabalja

Reaction score
Well, a job well done @cabalja. Enjoy the watch and please, please tell us your thoughts. If it would be worth buying one or not.
I was informed of some dead posts that I took care of. That member said I was missing the point of the contest. I figured I would be labeled as a spammer but not being kicked/banned from other forums though. I do not thing I posted links more then once and tried not to. I did how ever start posting in the wrong thread.
The rules were so veg and wide open, there was no glass ceiling. So I may have ran with it more then most would. I looked at it this way. Quality and Quantity dated for awhile and fell in love. Got married and had wait for it, wait for it.......(BoOm!) a baby named Selection. I did not wanted to want to be singled minded, i.e. posting electronics. So, I went outside the box and tired to hit every angle I could. Where any: age, income, style, need/want, gender, race, and family could find an item/items at there finger tips. Well, my Droid HD Maxx and rest now. The contest was fun I will say. Stinks to have lost but some one has to.

Yeah, I had to take some care not posting in the wrong forums as well. I think it was my 50% off sexy maid uniform that put me over the top :rolleyes: Haha. I mean seriously, where you gonna get a better price on some cosplay gear ?!? My wife usually appreciates a great deal but when she asked if it came in my size, I suspected it was time to use my eagle powers and shut my yap while I was ahead !:cool:

Claps1775

Reaction score
I was hoping Victoria's Secret would have help big time.

Droid RAZR white back up. Outter box white/Gray.
Droid HD Maxx black current. Outter Box Defender white.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Congrats! Please give us a review once you have played with it for a while.