ASUS Zen Watch [WINNER]

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
winner.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen to say the Black Friday Cyber Monday thread was epic would be an understatement. With so many excellent deals posted, we here at DF HQ found it was next to impossible not to jump on a few of them, so thank you everyone!!

Now on to the question everyone is asking. 'Who is the winner!?' Well it was pretty hard to ignore one member who kept posting deal after excellent deal. They left no stone unturned, and posted literally hundreds of excellent deals for the community. No spam folks, just solid good deals.

Ladies and gentlemen it is our pleasure to reward the ASUS Zen Watch to........... @cabalja !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations and well done cabalja! Thank you for sharing some of the best deals on the internet with the community! We hope some of you were able to take advantage of some of them!

Until next time!..........

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Oh wow.. It's me!!! Oh.. Its not?? Um.. How embarrassing.. For them.. Just kidding.. Lol.. Congrats!! Can't wait to hear how you like it!!

DrumsOfGrohl

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iphone 6
Good work, sir! And thanks for all the deals. I referred so many people to that thread!

cabalja

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I don't really ever win anything, but I'm pretty blessed so no complaints here. The deals were coming fast and furious and I tried to pick the ones I thought would be most useful to the members. All credit to Slickdeals The Best Deals Coupons Promo Codes Discounts and Ben s Bargains - Coupons Bargains Freebies Those folks bust their butts to come up with the best deals and walkthroughs on how to make sure you are using the proper coupons, etc. Check 'em out if you get a chance. Thanks.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yeah that boy was lighting up the thread with information so much so I almost hit the spam button a couple of times until I realized he was part of the contest. Though wouldn't it be hilarious if he was a spammer......to go from getting booted off every other forum for his ads to winning a watch here.. man talking about a turn around.

Laughing.gif

Congrats @cabalja ....enjoy the watch.

cabalja

Reaction score
Oh wow.. It's me!!! Oh.. Its not?? Um.. How embarrassing.. For them.. Just kidding.. Lol.. Congrats!! Can't wait to hear how you like it!![/QUOTE

I'm a
Yeah that boy was lighting up the thread with information so much so I almost hit the spam button a couple of times until I realized he was part of the contest. Though wouldn't it be hilarious if he was a spammer......to go from getting booted off every other forum for his ads to winning a watch here.. man talking about a turn around.

Laughing.gif

Congrats @cabalja ....enjoy the watch.

Yeah, all credit to my wife on this one. She already has an issue with me and my Droid addiction. I picked up a Galaxy Tab S 8.4 at Staples for $240 the few days before the forum opened for this thread. I just kept telling her "I'm trying to win this damn thing". Lol. It helps that the rules were so simple which made it one of the best contests I've entered. Now to make amends with my wifey... ;)

cabalja

Reaction score
Oh, by the way, I hate spam too. That's why I deleted a bunch of items that I thought were duplicates or that weren't necessarily the best deals I could find. Alot of the posts were very time-sensitive and some sold out WHILE I was posting them!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Oh, by the way, I hate spam too. That's why I deleted a bunch of items that I thought were duplicates or that weren't necessarily the best deals I could find. Alot of the posts were very time-sensitive and some sold out WHILE I was posting them!
Naw, it's OK we just joking with you. Plus hey this was the one time I could see how much spam I could post and get away with.

Actually many of the deals you guys posted was helpful in fact I took advantage of a few so thank you guys for posting and thanks to the big droids for putting this contest on. And now the contest is over I guess I have to stop spamming the forum. I already see a few of my fellow mods with their ban hammers aimed at me.

Sent from my Nexus 6

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats cabalja! Thanks for hook us up with all the good deals over the weekend.