1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Asus Transformer TF101

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by dist735, Feb 14, 2012.

1. dist735

dist735 New Member

Hello all!
    I am a tech working for a school district we have just invested in a few Asus Transformers and I have a few questions about my new devices. However first I would like to give as much info as I can:
    Model: Transformer tf101
    Android version: 3.2.1 (honeycomb)

first question, is a bit of a networking nightmare I am trying to see if we can "lock", for lack of a better term, the desktop I do not want any of my users moving or changing the icons I have placed. just wondering if its even passable.

next question is I have been looking for a good file viewer to access our domain and see shared drives (I am pushing for paperless go green people!!) and network folders. I have tried "ES File Explorer" with my htc 3D evo (my personal phone) with no luck but if there are any other FREE apps that can do that I would love to see a link.

Thanks all for now Thank you for the help all.

-Josh
Search tags for this page

asus transformer and domain

how to join a asus transformer to a domain