Asus Transformer Pad TF300 Now Shipping for Only $379.99

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
transformer-tf300-blue.jpg

The new Asus Transformer Pad TF300 is now shipping to retailers and is available for purchase. For now, only the Blue version is available, but the red and white variant will come in early June. Amazingly, the new device is available cheaper than earlier reported. You can get the 16GB storage solution version for just $379.99, and the 32GB version goes for $399.99.

Just to recap, this new 10-inch tab from Asus comes with the Tegra 3 quad-core chip and Ice Cream Sandwich. It also comes with an eight megapixel camera with a f2.2 aperture suited to low light conditions. You can also pick up a keyboard dock for the phone that costs $149.99.

As an aside, Asus is planning on bringing out another high-end tablet sometime this year called the Transformer Pad Infinity TF700, with a 1920x1080 display, although details are scarce at this time.

Source: TransformerForums

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
I'm game.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
This really annoys me as the Transformer has its issues with Wifi and GPS. Its like they fixed them and called it a new tablet. The free GPS dongle is ok, but it can't be used with the keyboard dock on. It should have wireless over bluetooth or something. The massive price difference is also quite annoying.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I like the price.... and I'm in the market for a tablet.... I need to actually be able to mess with one before I do decide though. Hmmmm

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Stunned that the 32GB version is only $20 more.
It's about time...

Yeah vs the 100$ per 16gb difference with Motorola xyboard

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

meishkov

Reaction score
Yeah vs the 100$ per 16gb difference with Motorola xyboard

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

Man, whatever happened to those Moto xyboards? Haven't heard that since like Xmas, you'd think they'd want to advertise them somewhat if they wanted to get rid of them.

Sent from my OG using DroidForums

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Man, whatever happened to those Moto xyboards? Haven't heard that since like Xmas, you'd think they'd want to advertise them somewhat if they wanted to get rid of them.

Sent from my OG using DroidForums

You'd think lol. If you go on the moto website, they have it plastered all over on their site. But that could be because I've been searching for specs on the xyboard, so interest based adds through Google??

The zoom has been discontinued through Verizon. It's kinda sad. They both run honeycomb, but I think the xyboard will have ics by 2025 lmao.

The wifi versions may already have ics, but I'm not sure.

Verizon is selling the xyboard too. The 8.2 and the 10.1. The 8.2 comes in 16gb, 32gb, the 10.1 comes in both of those but also a 64gb. I'm getting a 10.1, 16gb and (don't stone me) an I pad3 16gb on Thursday. I need it for music purposes. Recording music that is.

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!