ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Sale for only $300 Bucks at Target (TODAY ONLY!)

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
target-transformer-one-day-only-sale.png

Target is having an amazing sale on the award winning ASUS Eee Pad Transformer. They are selling it for only $299.99, down $100 bucks! It is a TODAY ONLY Sale, so you need to rush to get it if you haven't done so already. This is a pretty crazy deal on this device, especially considering how competitive it is feature-wise to the rest of the Android Tablets competition. Here are some links below:

In fact, as of the time of this article, the tablet is already out of stock online, but you might give your local Target a call, quick!

Source: TransformerForums via DroidMatters and Target One Day Only Sale for Asus Eee Pad Transformer

Last edited:

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Out of stock online. :(

EDIT: oops, sorry -- just saw the OP says OOS!

-Matt

Last edited:

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Ug, if I only had $300 spare.
That's what plastic is for, right? ;)

Actually, I kinda predicted this would happen when the Slider came out -- in a way it makes the Transformer look like the ugly sibling. I don't feel that way, but guess what, the Slider is sold out at Newegg for $479.

In addition, I think we'll see a number of new tablets between now and BF (Toshiba, Asus, Motorola, etc.) that will push the existing crop down to $300. This business with Target may only be the first and not the last to test that price point.

-Matt

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Damn, they are so out of stock on these that the in store help had no clue what I talking about.

Gungiddy

Reaction score
I noticed two things when I checked the target link.
1. It states that it is not sold in stores. I don't know if this is true but that is what the target page states
2. The link for "sale prices today only" states that this is a Cyber Monday deal. I'm just wondering if this is a planed sale for the actual cyber monday.