Asus Eee Pad Transformer Android 4.0/ICS Update Now Rolling Out Globally

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
ASUS_Eee_Pad_Transformer_ics-update-rolling-now.jpg

Just as we reported yesterday, the tasty Ice Cream Sandwich treat is dropping today world-wide for the Asus Eee Pad Transformer. This update will bring you to ICS 4.0.3 with build number IML74L.US.epad-9.2.11-20120221. If you haven't received the automatic push yet, just tap on Settings/About Tablet/System Updates and you should be able to pull it.

What a great weekend gift! :D

Source: TransformerForums

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I finally got it :)...downloading as I type this :)

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

DJTaT2

Reaction score
is it just me? but i cant seem to pull up the widgets option after this update... anyone else having this issue?

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
is it just me? but i cant seem to pull up the widgets option after this update... anyone else having this issue?
you cant just hold down on the screen like before...you have to open the app drawer and theres a tab taht says widgets

widetc

Reaction score
Yay!!! Its about time. I'm going to update mine now. Two ICS treats are better then one. My Gnex and my Transformer are both going to be on 4.0.3.

DJTaT2

Reaction score
got it im too used to my thunderbolt and havent quite adjusted to my tablet yet all the way..

tentonz

Reaction score
Hi has anyone had any probs since this update. My tf101 reboots itself at unpredictable times, sometimes hangs on the boot screen, touchscreen impreciseness, wifi issues... i dunno, i sometimes feel like throwing it in the bin. Had no troubles before ice cream sandwich. Quoting spinal tap "ice cream sandwich? More like sh*t sandwich"