1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Asurion?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Hmong_Xiong, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Hmong_Xiong

Hmong_Xiong New Member

Looking at Asurion...I pretty much still don't get how it works...do u have to pay for it monthly? Bc when I went on the site, and entered my number, it said: file a clam. Do I have it or no bc I didn't get any insurance? Does it automatically come with Verizon?

[ ] Motorola Droid: Latest Miui
    [X] Motorola Xoom: Stock Root 3.2
    [ ] Apple iPhone 3G: RedSn0w Jailbreak
    Tapatalk
  2. Malvado

Malvado DF News Team/Mod Premium Member

Monthly payment of around 7 bucks for smartphones. It was offered when you open a contract. If declined, you will not be able to get it through Verizon later on.

Sent from my DROID 3 directly to YOU!
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
  3. Hmong_Xiong

Hmong_Xiong New Member

OK understandable! That's what I thought too because the website made it seems like I have it.

[ ] Motorola Droid: Latest Miui
    [X] Motorola Xoom: Stock Root 3.2
    [ ] Apple iPhone 3G: RedSn0w Jailbreak
    Tapatalk
  4. takeshi

takeshi New Member

The website allows you to file a claim if you have insurance. If you aren't paying for it, Verizon/Asurion isn't just giving it to you for free.

If in doubt, check with the source:
    http://support.vzw.com/clc/features/calling_features/equipment_protection.html

You can also always log into your Verizon account to verify what you have and what you don't have.
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
Search tags for this page

asurion fascinate

asurion fascinate verizon trying to root

asurion replacement for galaxy fascinate

what is the samsung fascinate replaced with through asurion?