ASURION SUX! NO LONGER CARRIES Moto DROID!

ceasernem

Reaction score
Had to replace my droid and assurion is sending me droid incredible!!yea! finally me trying and trying.Wanted to send me devour or lg ally and didnt want that. Enough Bit*hing and got the incredible

droid master

Reaction score
Ok I just got off the phone with Asurion Supervisor and They are gonna give me the Incredible! Unfortunately its on back order so i have to wait longer Wtf !!!

Whats the wait time?? Keep in mind its on back order with verizon too

They didnt say :( Maybe they will offer a Droid X or Droid 2 bye the time they get them in ?? Prob not though!

ceasernem

Reaction score
Ok I just got off the phone with Asurion Supervisor and They are gonna give me the Incredible! Unfortunately its on back order so i have to wait longer Wtf !!!

They didnt say :( Maybe they will offer a Droid X or Droid 2 bye the time they get them in ?? Prob not though!
when i talked to them today they said it was in stock and already shipped.Get mine tommorow!

droid master

Reaction score

when i talked to them today they said it was in stock and already shipped.Get mine tommorow!

Wtf this is BS why do they have a different story for everyone, one person says its on back order another says they are not ??

removed

Reaction score
I filled my claim on 16th (Friday) and will be getting the Incredible tomorrow (Wednesday). Was told it's on backorder too.

All in all I like Asurion. I paid $90 to replace my scratched, almost 1-year old Droid with brand new Incredible and I get out of contract in two months!

WLJohnson05

Reaction score
well my droid showed up today. refurb...screen feels really loose though and the plugs have dirt and dust up in them. i do believe ill be making a trip to verizon tomorrow to get this handled.

FireDroid

Reaction score
LOL, people make me laugh!! They come on here and b8tch and complain about not being able to get a Droid or having to pay the deductable but if you go back and read there are tons of "Oh I just lost my Droid wink wink, I guess I will get an incredible", or "OH NO I got a scratch on my phone so I will file a claim to get a new one!!", False claims is what leads to higher premiums and deductables and shortages!!!

I think people making claims should be held to a more stringent process, IE check the phone, if phone stolen then require police report and if lost well I think that should be dropped as if you lose your $600 dollar phone it will be a nice little life lesson in economics for you!!!

droid master

Reaction score
LOL, people make me laugh!! They come on here and b8tch and complain about not being able to get a Droid or having to pay the deductable but if you go back and read there are tons of "Oh I just lost my Droid wink wink, I guess I will get an incredible", or "OH NO I got a scratch on my phone so I will file a claim to get a new one!!", False claims is what leads to higher premiums and deductables and shortages!!!

I think people making claims should be held to a more stringent process, IE check the phone, if phone stolen then require police report and if lost well I think that should be dropped as if you lose your $600 dollar phone it will be a nice little life lesson in economics for you!!!

I agree My screen is Cracked! I can deal with a little scratch !!

WLJohnson05

Reaction score

should the claim process be a little more detailed, yes, but should people who lose their phone be punished when they pay for insurance just like everyone else...no. if that problem wanted to be solved all that would have be done is verizon giving out the gps locations of a device at the users request. hell i tried that and they wouldnt do it.

what else makes me mad about this situation is that some people are getting the incredible now and some are getting droids...of course i end up with the refurb with the loose screen even after they first told me that i was getting an incredible. sounds to me like they have an issue there with information thats needs to be fixed.

Elysian

Reaction score
My cousin just got a Droid from Asurion with no issue... His is one with the flat keyboard, not the slightly raised one though, so he's a little disappointed.

sroach23

Reaction score

if you lose your phone then the insurance that is offered to replace a lost phone should not cover you? been drinking all day or did you just start with the hard stuff?

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
I think all the phones which come from Asurion are refurbished. They come wrapped up to make them look new.

WLJohnson05

Reaction score
I think all the phones which come from Asurion are refurbished. They come wrapped up to make them look new.

mine was pretty obvious. non original boxing, phone obviously was not new (scratch on top left side, screen really loose, ghetto screen film on it, charging port with dust and dirt in it, and then the sticker on the inside under the battery says "refurbished"

Last edited: