Asurion plans to offer Droid X and Incredible as Droid 1 replacement

droidude666

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with asurion

Hello everyone i am new to this forum but im far from a newbie , I recently sold my droid x to get another iphone. Ive been going back and fourth btwn a jailbroken and unlocked iphone 3gs with tmobile and numerous droid most recent being a droid x and currently a droid 1 . I admit it I love the iphone unfortunatly I cant have service with at&t and its very convieient for me to be on verizon due to the fact im on a family plan, im sorry if this offends anyone.
Anyway my droid 1 is in 2 pieces and is held together by a ribbon connecting the keyboard to the screen and tape. I already started the process with asurion to send this broken droid 1 back to them , I will keep you posted on what options they give me and what I end up with

TheBobarazzi

Reaction score
My sister just got a DROID 2 for D1...she had 2 claims and a third manufacture defect...they told her that if they found out she dropped it or something, she would have to give back the D2.

ntrddragn

Reaction score
My sister just got a DROID 2 for D1...she had 2 claims and a third manufacture defect...they told her that if they found out she dropped it or something, she would have to give back the D2.

that doesnt make sense since it state whatever happens they will replace it.