Asurion..Is this worth even trying.

gts38

Reaction score
Well My bionic Died and Asurion sent me a nice new Droid Razr. So far i really like the phone but the battery really scares me(because a low battery is the worse thing ever haha) On my Bionic I had a extended battery. So that wasnt really a issue. Do you guys think its worth a shot to contact them and ask if they will send a Maxx instead? Iv seen a couple post with people saying they've received a maxx from them. Just wondering if its a waste of my time or not. Thanks for any help.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
What do you have to lose?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

OP
G

gts38

Reaction score
You are right. Its worth a shot. Was just wondering if anyone else has tried.. Plus Iv used this phone for a day or 2. So i wasnt sure if they would even take it back.

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Well My bionic Died and Asurion sent me a nice new Droid Razr. So far i really like the phone but the battery really scares me(because a low battery is the worse thing ever haha) On my Bionic I had a extended battery. So that wasnt really a issue. Do you guys think its worth a shot to contact them and ask if they will send a Maxx instead? Iv seen a couple post with people saying they've received a maxx from them. Just wondering if its a waste of my time or not. Thanks for any help.
Never hurts to ask. The worst that can happen is they say "No". And besides, with some good battery management practices you should be OK with the Razr even if they do say no.

ruck0loc0

Reaction score
I had a Bionic and they sent me a RAZR Maxx after I stressed that the RAZR battery didn't compare with my Bionic extended battery. Took two calls but now I have a RAZR Maxx!!! And yes it was through Asurion not Verizon

striker85

Reaction score
After going through three refurb bionics I got vzw management to send me a razr maxx after I went on about the extended battery I had foe the bionic. I should be getting it delivered today. :)

JohnFH

Reaction score
I hope that both of you enjoy your Razr Maxxes. Verizon sent me a Razr go replace my Bionic. Tip for you: do a factory data reset on your new phone before you do set up. This should take care of some glitches after the Android 4.0 update, e. g., no sound on YouTube.

OP
G

gts38

Reaction score
Well i just gave it shot. And they said they couldnt do it since there is nothing wrong with the device they sent. Kinda frustrating. You pay you 5-6$ a month. Then 100 fee and they still dont seem to wanna do much.