Astro goes the ad route.

glienhard

Reaction score
It's there, I just found it. If you can find the free version, go into it and scroll down to the 'about the developer' and find 'view more applicaions'. It will be the last of the four apps listed.
dancedroid

Heh, I can't even find the "Pro" version on the market.

Go to the Market and then your Downloads. Go to Astro File Manager and click on "View more Applications." The Pro key is the last one.

Its not in the list for me - thats what I was trying to say.

JP 5.56

Reaction score
It's there, I just found it. If you can find the free version, go into it and scroll down to the 'about the developer' and find 'view more applicaions'. It will be the last of the four apps listed.
dancedroid

Go to the Market and then your Downloads. Go to Astro File Manager and click on "View more Applications." The Pro key is the last one.

Its not in the list for me - thats what I was trying to say.

Thats exactly what I did. It is not listed on my device. The screenshot shows it. (look at the search in the SS "3 results for pub:Metago".

Searching for pub:<developername> should return everything they've published. The view more apps button essentially is just a shortcut that searches for you.

greyparrot

Reaction score
I found it but I get a 'server error, retry or cancel' message when I try to purchase. I've tried several times but I guess I should wait and try later today or tomorrow. Astro's server must be overloaded.