Astro file manager not in app store?

mrdorunjr

Reaction score
i cant seem to find astro file manager in the app store, i had it downloaded when i was rooted, but i am now unrooted and can't find it!!!

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Try going through appbrain.com and set it up to install from there. If it's buried somewhere in the Market appbrain will find it and set you up to download it.

Zargon

Reaction score
I can see it. But I can also see Google Earth, which some people apparently can't see right now. I wonder if this is related???

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
I just got an Astro update notice so maybe they were updating it when you tried. See if it is there now.

mantis5

Reaction score
They updated it again and now it reportedly has an EULA; also, one reviewer claims that they no longer receive MMS with the new version (2.3.1)

Anyone tried the new version and confirm/deny the MMS issue?

Phillipsave

Reaction score
Several people have complained about the update in the market, including not being able to receive mms, can't create home icons, unreliable ignore list, eula agreement required, FCs. Anyone here having issues, before I download the update?

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've had Astro since February. I just installed an update. Additionally, I just searched the market and Astro is still available.

Mike

GoGators

Reaction score
I've had Astro since February. I just installed an update. Additionally, I just searched the market and Astro is still available.

Mike

I agree, mine just updated today. Stated that the new Beta will expire sometime in May in the update text. Working fine now.