Astro Beta

Shay D. Life

Reaction score
I didn't get a message either. Go to the market>click menu>click downloads, anything that you have installed that requires an update will state that there's one available.

athack

Reaction score
astro???

just downloaded the update... all is well in astro land... just got to be patient and listen to those on here that know the tricks and always give us the good and useful tips... thanks to those who told all us newbies not to panic...

GoGators

Reaction score
If I have root explorer, why do I need this too? For a couple of bucks, get the whole shebang. Unless not root, then Astro for free!!

OP
mwhartman

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Since I started this thread, I'm compelled to post an update.

I just went into the Market and surprise, surprise, I had a notice that a new version of Astro was available. I installed. I did not receive the pop up that was mentioned above.

Mike

Sweettooth

Reaction score
I used to use Bluetooth File Transfer because the phone apparently doesn't let you bluetooth music but you can with pics and video?? In any case, it's a pretty awesome app that I found also doubles as a file explorer. I've had Astro for some time now and it looks fantastic by comparison with added features but I still have Bluetooth File Transfer for sending music. I never noticed the beta expiration at the bottom of the description in the market. Now says 5/31.

Maybe it's his strategy for staying on top of things or something? Regardless, best application...for the application, unless rooted, apparently. ;)