1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Astrid Reminder Alarms not working

Discussion in 'Android Forum' started by dtfamily, Feb 28, 2013.

1. dtfamily

dtfamily New Member

Hi,

I'm wondering if you have any suggestions for getting the reminder alarms to work. I've been pulling my hair out, and can't figure it out. Here's a little more info.:
    I've used Astrid for a while, but decided to use it to a greater degree recently. So I've started to use reminder alarms with it. However, no matter what I try, I cannot get the alarms to show under notifications or play any sound. I've tried it with the phone on and off, no difference. The phone is a Samsung S3 w/ the latest Samsung version of ICS, and it is not rooted.

The interesting thing is I also have a Nexus 7 tablet, with almost identical installed apps, and Astrid is working on it, but I can't figure out why one works and one doesn't...

I really need this to work! Someone, please help!!!

Thanks!
Search tags for this page

astrid

astrid notification not working

astrid notifications not showing

astrid notifications not working