Astrid app - vibrate?

mynameiserich

Reaction score
I love using Astrid for organizing my tasks and reminding me of when things should be getting done. I really need an organizer that can remind me when to get things done.

So when my volume is up on my phone it plays the notification sound - but is there a way to have it vibrate on notifications when my phone is set to vibrate mode???? I can't figure this out - and it is very important during work hours to be reminded of these things....

any help??

mjs31

Reaction score
I love using Astrid for organizing my tasks and reminding me of when things should be getting done. I really need an organizer that can remind me when to get things done.

So when my volume is up on my phone it plays the notification sound - but is there a way to have it vibrate on notifications when my phone is set to vibrate mode???? I can't figure this out - and it is very important during work hours to be reminded of these things....

any help??

I believe that has to come from the creator himself for this type of app. That is my biggest issue with most of the todo type apps is the lack of vibration options. I love the apps that allow you to create your own custom ones, but those are few and far between. It actually surprises me that vibration is not paid more attention since many people carry phone in pockets, and like me, side cases.