Assimilated

LassieGal

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Hi,

I'm one of those people who never figured out what the cell phone appeal was--it's for phone calls, right?--until I saw this thing. Oh, my. Both my husband and I got one yesterday.

The free coupon app looks super.

I am presently getting advice from other threads about ringtones. Still can't figure out why the free Star Trek ringtones I downloaded don't show up in the ringtones list. Not sure if it's the app not working correctly or me. :)

But that's a question for a different thread...

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm one of those people who never figured out what the cell phone appeal was--it's for phone calls, right?--until I saw this thing. Oh, my. Both my husband and I got one yesterday.

The free coupon app looks super.

I am presently getting advice from other threads about ringtones. Still can't figure out why the free Star Trek ringtones I downloaded don't show up in the ringtones list. Not sure if it's the app not working correctly or me. :)

But that's a question for a different thread...

First :welcome: to the froum! It's nice to see another lady in here. So take a look at the FAQ section. Maybe there is something there to help you on your learning curve. Have a great day

myriad46

Reaction score
For a lot of the sound apps, you need to long press on the sound and it will prompt you to save it. Once it's saved, it should be available as a ringtone. I am not sure about your specific app, but that's house most of the them work.

Worst case, make a folder on your SD card, "Media" inside of that make one that is called "Ringtone". Put the sounds in there, and they should be accessible when you set your ringtone.