Assimilated

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by LassieGal, Dec 7, 2009.

1. LassieGal

LassieGal Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Current Phone Model:
    Droid Turbo
    Hi,

I'm one of those people who never figured out what the cell phone appeal was--it's for phone calls, right?--until I saw this thing. Oh, my. Both my husband and I got one yesterday.

The free coupon app looks super.

I am presently getting advice from other threads about ringtones. Still can't figure out why the free Star Trek ringtones I downloaded don't show up in the ringtones list. Not sure if it's the app not working correctly or me. :)

But that's a question for a different thread...

2. mth04

mth04 Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    First :welcome: to the froum! It's nice to see another lady in here. So take a look at the FAQ section. Maybe there is something there to help you on your learning curve. Have a great day

3. myriad46

myriad46 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    For a lot of the sound apps, you need to long press on the sound and it will prompt you to save it. Once it's saved, it should be available as a ringtone. I am not sure about your specific app, but that's house most of the them work.

Worst case, make a folder on your SD card, "Media" inside of that make one that is called "Ringtone". Put the sounds in there, and they should be accessible when you set your ringtone.