1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Asking to Update System

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by bump47, Sep 1, 2010.

1. bump47

bump47 New Member

I am running BB .4 and I installed the patch that Pete put out a few weeks ago to stop the FRG01 update but now I guess the 22 update is here. Can i just select install and my phone will just automatically refuse it? How should I go about handling this? Thanks for your help
  2. drivinfocused

drivinfocused New Member

I got the update about a week ago and i kept having to say later because of battery, i went ahead and installed it and it has not been pushed thru so i think you would be ok......
  3. beaton3344

beaton3344 New Member

I'm running V4. I just reinstalled a couple days ago. Haven't received a update notification yet. Try reinstalling. You might try installing fr22 from Pete's site then don't wipe and install V4. Plus update all together. That's what I did and running perfect.
  4. ri0t41

ri0t41 New Member

I'm getting the same thing as you, as of last night. I'm tempted to just allow the install just to play with the actual release, then move back to .4 or hopefully .5 will be out by then

***edit***

try this

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bugless/76532-frg22d-stop-ota-notification-bb-froyo-v0-4-a.html
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2010
  5. Tegamal

Tegamal New Member

I just accepted the update. When it went into recovery, it just failed out & life went on.
  6. Bartl3by

Bartl3by New Member

Yah that was the original intent of petes code but for some, myself included, the phone would lock and require a battery pull only to continue receiving the notification after reboot.

So yes, allow the update and petes code should cause the update to fail and life goes on. If not, download the frg22d stop ota attachment that was posted above.
  7. fernplant

fernplant New Member

I have the stopota.zip and stopota1.zip installed prior to this.

Just allowed it to update and it failed. Clockwerk popped up and I just rebooted it and everything is fine.
  8. tsitalon1

tsitalon1 New Member

This is the Adobe update for flash.
Search tags for this page

how to stop system update on moto x