as yet, undecided

qwiknpainless

Reaction score
hey folks! this is my first smartphone, and i decided on the droid over an iphone due to the fact at&t sucks and i have had no previous issues with verizon, and even good cs. However, ineed to learn how to transfer files from itunes, and how to sync my outlook to it as well. I guess that others are in the same boat, so I am hoping for safe passage, not a Titanic phone prob.:stupid:

Cyrus6001

Reaction score
Theres plenty of info here on the site, just use the search box and you should be fine. I would post links for you but i have to run. if you still need help ill give you a hand in a little bit.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
hey folks! this is my first smartphone, and i decided on the droid over an iphone due to the fact at&t sucks and i have had no previous issues with verizon, and even good cs. However, ineed to learn how to transfer files from itunes, and how to sync my outlook to it as well. I guess that others are in the same boat, so I am hoping for safe passage, not a Titanic phone prob.:stupid:

I switched from iPhone to Droid because of AT&T's lousy coverage.

Over 95 % of my songs in iTunes were songs that I loaded myself and I was able to click and from iTunes onto my Droid.

I use Exchange (Outlook) and the corporate email app handles everything just fine. BTW-- I use a Mac.

Mike

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score