1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

As suggested -- who I am

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Fageol, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Fageol

Fageol New Member

Just an old trucker, almost 71. Still employed as a line driver at Sourdough Express in Anchorage Alaska. I'm married, have 5 kids (lost one daughter, a registered nurse for 20 years, to triple negative breast cancer), 13 grandkids, and 10 great grandkids -- lots of birthdays. I have a BA in Public management and have been a mechanic, firefighter (paid), banker (commercial lender), municipal manager, janitor, and probably a couple of other things. I retain an interest in reading, construction, motorcycles (an original KZ 1000A and a IT 425 Yamaha), and a bunch of other things. Have had my own PC since 1983.

Don't much care for cell phones as I always have to track mine. My wife has Alzheimers and in the words of the grandkids, "It catches". Otherwise they're OK. I generally drive the 364 miles between Anchorage and Fairbanks. Around the Denali National and State parks cell connections are, at best, spotty. Had an HTC Hero phone; however the touch screen drove me nuts but it was nicely intuitive when it worked. For whatever faults it may have, my two year-old Millenium is a pretty tough unit.

Hope this suffices.
  2. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to Droid Forums!! Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself in such detail :)
  3. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!
  4. SFGate

SFGate New Member

Welcome to the site. DancingNexus