Armband to hold Bionic during gym workout

bill_garrett

Reaction score
If you don't need it in plastic (it's not going to get rained on and whatnot), I recommend the Armpod by Amphipod. It's marketed for the iPhone, but the way the holders work, a Bionic naked or with an Otterbox will fit securely (I use it for long runs). If you want covering, the armband made by TuneBelt is quality and comes in many different sizes so you can select based on whether or not you're using a case (there's a chart on their website).

JRParsons

Reaction score
I really like Armpockets armbands. They make 3 or 4 sizes and offer multiple colors. I had one for my thunderbolt and had no complaints. My GS3 won't fit in it, but I plan on buying the larger model soon. There are a couple of little pockets inside it that I throw my debit card, license, and a $20 bill. I don't remember if I ever got caught in the rain, but if I did the phone never got wet.
There not that cheap, I think they run $30+. (I think they are well worth it)

Aimstin

Reaction score
I don't own a bionic yet but i will try to own it after reading all discussion. Link is superb and i got lot of new information. I would like to thank you all for sharing your opinions.