Armband Case (exercise purposes)

wahoobie

Reaction score
I ended up trying out this one:
Nathan Shadow Pak

For me, it sure beats wrapping this giant phone around my arm. The Droid X is just too big to hang there.

This one is a belt strap and the mesh casing actually lets you still use the touchscreen. I went running with it the other day when I received it and I found:
- Great waist fit with no loosening
- Does not bounce and the phone stayed in place perfectly
- I could look down and change my mp3 track through the mesh when needed
- It hid under my shirt just fine

I picked mine up from amazon for about $20 shipped.

eg146

Reaction score
I have one, it has clear front, slot in back for putting Droid 2 in and velcro adjustable strap. Never used it, had it 2 months at best. Will sell for what I paid, $15 plus shipping. Its light, can go 1st class maybe 2 or 3 stamps tops.

Xak02

Reaction score
I'd like to get one of those. Not for exercise reasons, but so I can run around with it strapped to my wrist, and then periodically yelling out "Come in Star Command, to infinity and beyond!"

Xak02

Reaction score
In my head I always pictured an exercise/outdoor case something like this:

Wrist%20Coach%20OD%20Dbl.jpg

called a "wrist coach", like they use in the nfl.

this is exactly what i want, something to mount on my forearm so i dont have to contort my arm and neck midrun to try and navigate apps.
Buzz Lightyear to the rescue!!

Ok I'll stop.:)

eg146

Reaction score
Armband for Droid 2

The one I have I would not use for exercise. The top opening doesn't have a tab to hold the phone in like my ipod arm band does. The opening is smaller than the phone so it wouldn't slide out but I know when I'm working out, I'm all over the place and would be afraid it could fall out. It's a heavy phone and I wouldn't want to work out with out on my arm either.
But for just every day stuff, it's a great way to carry the phone and not have to clip it on with a holster.
I thought it was cool so I grabbed it while I saw it but I'm probably going to have to go back to using a Blackberry for other reasons and can't think of anything I would use this arm band for.

glindagoodwitch

Reaction score
Does anyone have one of the iphone/ipod touch arm cases? I'd like to get one for my moto droid. I like to listen to internet radio and podcasts at gym and I was wondering if anyone here has experience with any case they considered good.

They look like they should fit size wise...

I got one on cellphoneshop.com you can get so much there and for allot less. It fits the Droid 2 phone I have it's great.dancedroid

Last edited:

eg146

Reaction score
cellphoneshop.net? Thanks that's good to know because I was looking for a new case but they can be pricey!!

I think I'll just sell mine with the Droid 2 phone since it's cheaper elsewhere and might be an added benefit when I list the phone.

I'll check their website though, thanks!!

glindagoodwitch

Reaction score
I am new to this. I see where to reply now. I bought an armband case for my Motorola Droid 2 phone. It works great! If your into saving money? Go to cellphoneshop.com I have found almost anything I was looking for there.:greendroid: