ARGHH! Everything since updated ROM gone!

cavaliercarey

Reaction score
I had successfully rooted my phone and used 2 or 3 custom ROMs without difficulty. I just downloaded and installed the new JRummy (7.1.10) via ROM manager (paid) and when the phone rebooted everything is gone (ROM manager, Titanium backup...everything). I don't even know where to start! Help!

OP
C

cavaliercarey

Reaction score
Apparently that is what will have to be done as my phone is completely wiped clean of all data and programs. So much for all of the backups?

bomber889

Reaction score
Yes, it does. If you back up all your apps, you can restore them. Download titanium back from the market, and then restore them.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
When I installed my first Froyo rom all of my apps automatically reinstalled. Since then, I have installed a newer version of that particular rom and others. I made a backup but I did not wipe so my apps nothing was lost.

OP does not say if this is a Froyo rom or if it was the first Froyo. I would download Titanium first and see if it restores any of your apps (do one at a time). If it does not then go to the market and tap menu, tap downloads. This will show you all of the apps that you have previously installed.

Hope this helps.
Mike

OP
C

cavaliercarey

Reaction score
This was my 2nd or 3rd ROM for Froyo and once I reinstalled Titanium from the Market everything else reinstalled perfectly. Yikes...that was scary! I must say, though, it was well worth the momentary fright...Kangerade V4.0.7 (Daquiri Ice) is beautiful!

bomber889

Reaction score
If you wipe data and such, everything will be erased so you will have to restore all your apps if the market does not download them back for you.