Are you using your droid less?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
My Xoom gets here tomorrow, I am sure my Droid will still see plenty of face time, I can't Xoom at work -

OP
D

Dan_08

Reaction score
My Xoom gets here tomorrow, I am sure my Droid will still see plenty of face time, I can't Xoom at work -

Are you working this weekend cause if not, your droid will be neglected like the rest of ours.

ChelseaBlue

Reaction score
One day in and there is a significant change in use.I would hang. Up my Incredible if the Zoom doubled as a proper cell phone.

rickt1152

Reaction score
Definitely using my Droid less. Almost making me reconsider the Thunderbolt purchase, but I'll probably still do it anyway. Like others have said, the phone screen now seems ridiculously small.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

seeejay21

Reaction score
I don't even know where my droid is right now. I still love my droid. :greendroid: It's so cute. It's like a little baby when I use it. The Xoom is going to alter a different relationship more than me n my droid.

FuturePrimitive

Reaction score
Sort of. I suppose my OG Droid is technically being used less but it's also being used differently. I installed Kindle on it for the first time and removed the few games I did have. Also removed all movies/TV shows and installed PlayOn. (<-Cant wait for that to work on the Xoom!)

I will still use my Droid for music, GPS in the car, Cardiotrainer for working out, and obviously as a phone. :p The Xoom has had a much larger impact on my laptop use. I've booted it ONCE since I got my Xoom a week ago. dancedroid Anyone in the market for a lightly used Dell Studio 17?

apollyon0810

Reaction score
i basically stripped down my D2 to run quicker and longer...using the xoooom as much as possible

I took the exact same approach after I got my Xoom. My first droid device was a D2G, so I'm used to terrible battery life. It's like this Xoom just won't die, and I've been using it a lot.

I keep my D2G around for text, calls, and wifi tether (my Xoom isn't activated on Verizon and won't be until the 4G update.)

frank_datank

Reaction score
Absolutely! I
Like many have stated, my incredible is being neglected big time. When I get a call, tether or shoot out a text, the display looks so tiny and sad!

Sent via Xoom

BurtB

Reaction score
I can't say I have a zoom...but I do have a nook color and it has drastically cut down the use on my Droid. For the price, you can't beat the nook color. $250 no contract with 3g from my phone tether.

Same here! Droid, laptop and desktop use all down since I got the nook color. Still have xoom envy though.