Are you using Touch-Wiz or something else?

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
supposedly the dev is re-writing LPP (according to the forum on his website). I hope so.

That sure would be nice, but given the length of time since an update of any sort, I won't put any money on it. :)

deborah3756

Reaction score
RKramden said:
supposedly the dev is re-writing LPP (according to the forum on his website). I hope so.

l used LP for a while until the developer stopped updating the app. I paid for LP shortly after the app was abandoned by the developers. I was NOT happy.

Go Launcher seems to be more developed and the developers keep udating the app.

I also tried QQ Launcher, Apex, Adw, and others. Apex Launcher is nice it can cross over to other launchers. The only complaint I have with it is, it doesn't have a lock screen app like Go Launcher and doesn't have as many themes. Go launcher makes easy personalizations. But Apex makes a more gorgeous homescreen.

That all said, it depends on personal preference.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Droid Forums

Kboss375

Reaction score
Just started using apex and havent looked back. I like the feel of pure ICS with the additions that Samsung through in. Such as the motion controls.
This was my first touch wiz experience, and I overall liked it, but i found that pressing the home button would make the weather/beautiful widgets lag a couple seconds behind. There is no lag at all with apex.

DroidBoardr

Reaction score
Go Launcher for the win. I coundn't get past all the extra space Touchwiz left between icons. I love the option for 5x5 icons and app drawers. I sure do miss the Sense widgets from my Rezound. Particularly the gallery widget with all the flip tiles to one picture or many. If anyone finds a suitable replacement, let me know.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Tried GoLauncher, then Nova Launcher, both are nice but lag like hell, went back to TouchWiz, which is smooth as butter compared to the two mentioned.

Sent from my HTC Rezound with ICS using Droid Forums

DroidBoardr

Reaction score
Tried GoLauncher, then Nova Launcher, both are nice but lag like hell, went back to TouchWiz, which is smooth as butter compared to the two mentioned.

Strange, I haven't noticed any lag at all. transitions on home screens seem like the same to me. app drawer opens just as quick. Where did you notice the lag the most? Perhaps i am just unaware.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Strange, I haven't noticed any lag at all. transitions on home screens seem like the same to me. app drawer opens just as quick. Where did you notice the lag the most? Perhaps i am just unaware.

Absolutely no lag on GoLauncher for me. Not even a hint of it.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Rageboardr said:

Screen transitions, and Nova crashed a couple of times.