Are you still happy with your Thunderbolt?

rbw62

Reaction score
Not happy with Verizon. Get on with Ics update or just leak it, hows bout some news.

OP
G

geoff5093

Reaction score
Is it just me, or do a lot of the displays on new phones look worse than the display on the Thunderbolt?

pcar1947

Reaction score
I moved from a og dinc to the tb. It is now almost 2 years old. No problems no reboots it has been solid since day one. Only complaint battery life. I have been rooted since 7/11 n have tried many roms. My current dd is skyraider. I have tried the new leak.n it ran fine for a day but it rebooted n several fc I went back.
My TB has been rock solid n I will hate t give it up in january!
Paul.
OS SKYRAIDER.
EXTENDED BATTERY..
605.19 radio

Drew_P

Reaction score
geoff5093 said:
Is it just me, or do a lot of the displays on new phones look worse than the display on the Thunderbolt?

I agree!! As much as I like my wife's rezound, especially with ics, I don't care too much for the screen. I was unaware that a true hd screen meant that all text was so tiny it makes your eyes hurt. Pics look great but texts, emails, and such look way better on my bolt. Glad I'm not the only one who feels this way.

sent from my Rezound powered bolt of thunder!!!

OP
G

geoff5093

Reaction score
I agree!! As much as I like my wife's rezound, especially with ics, I don't care too much for the screen. I was unaware that a true hd screen meant that all text was so tiny it makes your eyes hurt. Pics look great but texts, emails, and such look way better on my bolt. Glad I'm not the only one who feels this way.

sent from my Rezound powered bolt of thunder!!!
I look at the GS3, RAZR, and others and I still prefer the display of my TB!

wardo

Reaction score
I look at the GS3, RAZR, and others and I still prefer the display of my TB!

True that. I like my wife's rezound but the tbolts wider screen is better. This is why I get so frustrated with HTC. I like their sense and layout more than everything else.

tap a talka thingy

BigNunz6

Reaction score
Besides the crapy battery life I still love my TB. Nothing out there really excites me right now to wanna switch.
Hopefully it won't start to crap out due to age....

OP
G

geoff5093

Reaction score
Besides the crapy battery life I still love my TB. Nothing out there really excites me right now to wanna switch.
Hopefully it won't start to crap out due to age....
Get the extended battery, it's awesome

music life

Reaction score
I will gladly trade any displeased Tbolt fan for my X2... You talk about a pos device...

I have actually been looking for a tbolt on craigslist to hold me over till the phones later this year come out. I just cant deal with the X2 any longer. It really is just a forgotten heap.

Anyone willing to let their tbolt go at a reasonable price?

eldub

Reaction score
geoff5093 said:
Get the extended battery, it's awesome

The extended battery turns this brick of a phone into a cinder block, get the Rezound battery, it made a big difference for my thunderbolt without adding bulk.

OP
G

geoff5093

Reaction score
The extended battery turns this brick of a phone into a cinder block, get the Rezound battery, it made a big difference for my thunderbolt without adding bulk.
I agree it's very bulky, but the performance is amazing! So much easier than carrying around two batteries with you.

wardo

Reaction score
What a cool way for them to make some money.

tap a talka thingy

TheRockSays

Reaction score
eldub said:

Agree, I have both the Bolt (personal) and incredible4g (work). Love them both, but the ReZound battery made a world off difference with the Bolt

Bolt2Razr

Reaction score
The T-Bolt is the biggest piece of electronics crap that I've ever bought...I am much happier with my Razr,ease of use and functionality are 10X better and so far it has zero known defects (compared to an endless list of flaws and defects on the Tbolt).

I will bet every one of you that my Razr gets JellyBean before your Blunderbolt gets ICS.........HTC SUCKS!