Are you still happy with your Thunderbolt?

Kittysback

Reaction score
Yeah i bought a 2 week old s3(according to seller) off ebay 4 $400 it was perfect not a blemish.All i had to do was pop in a sim card n my sd in it has been great.
I just couldnt see giving up unlimited.

I c a droid incredible for $80 stating condition is "new other". Good deal?

Javaknight

Reaction score
almost 2 years later still loving my Thunderbolt running BAMF Forever! the HTC DNA could have been a nice phone but they dropped the ball :( here's hoping the HTC M7 is everything it's rumored to be dancedroid

Kittysback

Reaction score
Had to switch back to 3G. Runs better than on 4G. Gonna keep it for a while til I decide what to do. Anyone have Sprint? They still have unlimited data plans.

armeddroid

Reaction score
I just added a Rezound to my line up.
Def a TBOLT upgrade.
ICS is nice and I dont use Sense. I am now using Nova Launcher Prime to get me closer to JB.
From what i am seeing, HTC has no plans on giving the Rezound Jellybean. IDK why. Especially the specs are more then adequate.
I still have my Tbolt just for ***** and giggles.

rabernet

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note Edge
I bit the bullet - and did the subsidized pricing on Samsung GN2 and gave up my unlimited data. Looked at my data history and I don't think I ever went over 2G in the past year. I have my phone on Wifi both at home and at work, and even in hotel rooms when traveling, so very rarely did I use data. I went ahead and signed up for the 4G plan for just $10 more in the event I'm ever in a position that I might need to use my phone as a mobile hot spot. I don't really think I'll miss the unlimited data, but I sure would have missed the extra $$ to buy outright.

Towards the end, I definitely fell out of love with my T'bolt. It would just hang when I was trying to make calls, to the point I'd just have to text people and say "will you please call me? My stupid phone won't let me dial out".

pb1bicdic

Reaction score
Towards the end, I definitely fell out of love with my T'bolt. It would just hang when I was trying to make calls, to the point I'd just have to text people and say "will you please call me? My stupid phone won't let me dial out".[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what was happening with my Tbolt. I got the DNA and so far the romance is strong but so was it with my bolt! :p

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

dmproske

Reaction score
My tbolt started having problems ho lding onto 4g as well. Seemed to be doing it at peek times. Was thinking it was a verizon issue vs tbolt issue. Since more than a few of us are seeing the issue could it be a network problem?
Those that have gone to a new phone did it solve that problem?

Kittysback

Reaction score
I have the 4G problem so I keep it in 3G which has been ok... Knock on wood. My phone also has trouble connecting and disconnecting calls, but it doesnt always do it. Im torn cuz i dont want to pay full price for a phone and i dont want to give up unlimited data. What to do... Hmmm

armeddroid

Reaction score
My tbolt started having problems ho lding onto 4g as well. Seemed to be doing it at peek times. Was thinking it was a verizon issue vs tbolt issue. Since more than a few of us are seeing the issue could it be a network problem?

Since switching to the Rezound, no more issues with signals.

BigNunz6

Reaction score
Since I've switched to the S3 no more issues, I was experiencing the same as you with my tbolt

dmproske

Reaction score
I just picked up a droid dna yesterday. Only had it one day so far but wow! So much better.
I never had rebooting issues with my bolt, and always had a charger of some sorts with me. If it could hold on to a 4g signal I would still have it. Even when switching to 3g, at peak times it would drop it and go to 1x, then the 1x would stall. A reboot would fix it for a little while.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

MacLeod

Reaction score
I have the 4G drop problems too. 3G seems to be pretty solid so I just went into the service menu and shut off 4G unless Im downloading an album or something. On the bright side, it REALLY improved battery life.