Are you on the Verizon or Alltel Network?

1quickv6

Reaction score
I'm also a former Alltel customer and kept my Alltel plan when I bought my phone in Feb. PRL is 30052. The same Verizon plan cost $30 more than what I'm paying now.

Ama

Reaction score
We started out on Verizon from Alltel, then the rep in store messed up our plan and didn't put texting on there at all. We called VZW and they put us back on an Alltel plan since my boyfriend was Alltel to begin with. It's like $40 cheaper a month.

forkup

Reaction score
If you are on a 3xxxx prl I'd call CS cuz they have your account flagged wrong.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Former AllTel customer, still on an AllTel plan...40060

1quickv6

Reaction score

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for that Forkup.

I just got off the phone with customer service and was told that I was still using JUST the Alltel towers and not the combined Verizon/Alltel like I should have been. He was doing a Hybrid PRL push for the 65xxx PRL and that I should get it for both phones in our household within 24 hours. :icon_ banana:

These boards are so helpfull it isn't even funny. I would have NEVER known that unless I posted in this thread.

Technoman

Reaction score

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for that Forkup.

I just got off the phone with customer service and was told that I was still using JUST the Alltel towers and not the combined Verizon/Alltel like I should have been. He was doing a Hybrid PRL push for the 65xxx PRL and that I should get it for both phones in our household within 24 hours. :icon_ banana:

These boards are so helpfull it isn't even funny. I would have NEVER known that unless I posted in this thread.

So is the combined PRL 65XXX? I have some signal losses at times that might be improved if I was hitting the combined towers.

My current PRL is 51XXX

fischb22

Reaction score
i am too lazy to check my PRL, its 4xxxx something though, anyhow,

i have the alltel smartphone pack which turns out ot be about $45 cheaper then the verizon plan ,and i have better features :)

(nights/weekends starts at 7 not 9p, unlimited data(not that 5gb cap crap, unlimited txt/pic messaging)

1quickv6

Reaction score
The support tech said that the combined hybrid PRL for my area was 65xxx. From what I've seen so far, 50xxx is for Verizon customer depending on their area. Although it certainly wouldn't hurt to give them a call and verify that info. It certainly helped me to call. My coverage will increase dramatically now.