Are you kidding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I didn't say that everything else is better. But there are better things out already...cough...SGS2. The Bionic isn't even out, and people are defending it to the death.

Its not the gamechanger it could have been. I have no problem with picking the phone based on your personal opinion, but to act like the Bionic is the best phone period is only fooling yourself.

CM74DX

Hi. I live in the United States. Where can I get one of these SGS2 phones that is out already?

You can buy an unlocked one for full retail if you want.

You can also purchase the one Tmobile is releasing later in the month.

bigdad63

Reaction score
I didn't say that everything else is better. But there are better things out already...cough...SGS2. The Bionic isn't even out, and people are defending it to the death.

Its not the gamechanger it could have been. I have no problem with picking the phone based on your personal opinion, but to act like the Bionic is the best phone period is only fooling yourself.

CM74DX

Hi. I live in the United States. Where can I get one of these SGS2 phones that is out already?

They are available unlocked, but they are expensive and I believe they have to be used on att.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-_-MobilePhones-_-NA-_-NA

tcayton49

Reaction score

CM74DX

They are available unlocked, but they are expensive and I believe they have to be used on att.

Newegg.com - Samsung Galaxy S II i9100 Unlocked GSM Smartphone w/ 8 MP Camera / Android OS / 16GB Internal Memory / Touchscreen / Wi-Fi / GPS

My apologies, I am in the United States on the Verizon Network(hence the interest in upgrading to the Bionic) Where can i get one of those already available SGS2 phones?

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
tcayton, take your foot out of your mouth, it's ok to be wrong.

You can't buy the Bionic either.

tcayton49

Reaction score
tcayton, take your foot out of your mouth, it's ok to be wrong.

You can't buy the Bionic either.

I never said I could buy the Bionic. The point was made that there were phones out already that are better than the bionic and that the SGS2 was one of the phones already out that was better than the bionic will be. My point is that it's not already out for verizon. How about you learn to read before you make idiotic comments

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Learn to comprehend what was said. No one ever said a better phone was released on Verizon. If there was one on Verizon, we'd have it.

You were implying that you should be able to purchase the SGSII, since we suggested it being comparable and/or better than the Bionic and already available.

We proved to you that it is available for purchase, just not with Verizon.

You continued back pedaling until now, where you're attempting to insult my ability to read.

Last edited:

tcayton49

Reaction score
Learn to comprehend what was said. No one ever said a better phone was released on Verizon. If there was one on Verizon, we'd have it.

You were implying that you should be able to purchase the SGSII if it was available, since we suggested it being comparable and/or better than the Bionic. We proved to you that it is available for purchase, just not with Verizon.

so we're talking about the bionic(a VERIZON phone) in a VERIZON FORUM and I still need to specify that I'm referring to availability on Verizon? I don't think I'm the one who needs to learn to comprehend.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score

You were implying that you should be able to purchase the SGSII if it was available, since we suggested it being comparable and/or better than the Bionic. We proved to you that it is available for purchase, just not with Verizon.

so we're talking about the bionic(a VERIZON phone) in a VERIZON FORUM and I still need to specify that I'm referring to availability on Verizon? I don't think I'm the one who needs to learn to comprehend.

This is not a Verizon forum. This is a Droid forum.

You are aware Android provides software for devices on multiple carriers yes?

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

He does have a point Liderc. Droid refers specifically to the Verizon branding. No other carrier can use the term "Droid" with their Android phones. This is a "Droid" Forum but there is an "Android" Forum.

Android Forums

Android Forum

But I'm not in this.

tcayton49

Reaction score

Its not a Verizon Forum? you do realize its called "Droid forums" and Verizon is the only carrier to use "Droid"
And have you looked at the home page of this site? let me quote it for you: "Welcome to DroidForums.net - Not just a Motorola Droid Forum, but a website dedicated to the brand new series of Droid Phones from Verizon using the popular Android OS"
Of course you haven't demonstrated the ability to read very well, so that might not really help you very much.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Folks I'm not sure this discussion adds any value to the thread. Perhaps this topic has outlived any usefulness.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's not my fault Tcayton49 continues to be nuisance here, incapable of having a discussion without resorting to insults.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's not my fault Tcayton49 continues to be nuisance here, incapable of having a discussion without resorting to insults.

No one said this was anyone's fault but post like this just fan the fire. I think it is time to close this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.