Are you impressed with the Droid Pro?

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Motorola and Verizon officially unveiled the Motorola Droid Pro today. Are you impressed with the specs?

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think this device will help capture some Blackberry enthusiasts still on the fence.

chuckz28

Reaction score
Why does it seem like all the phone manufacturers are putting out the ugliest, experimental looks on Android? Are they intentionally trying to kill it? Compared the hardware coming out on all these windows phone 7 devices which look fantastic the Android ones coming out all look like a heap of crap. It is really disappointing that I have been sitting on an upgrade for a month with nothing to look forward to. They know what people want so why don't they listen?

DougDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm actually a fan of the big QWERTY keyboard and the fact that they are going to take a LOT of business contracts away from Blackberry with it.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Not a fan of it BUT I will say that it is a smart move by Moto. They are saturating the market with different devices.

More choices, broader customer base.

Good business move.

Droidfish

Reaction score
This is not a phone for me but yea, I am impressed. This is the first device that actually utilizes all the steps that android has been making into the business realm of smart phones. Alot of people will say that this is not what Android is about but I'd say that this was a great move that will only broaden the brand.

BigZig

Reaction score
Not impressed with the motoberry... wait I mean Droid pro

chaz.ring

Reaction score
Its funny...... yep.... its driven on the basis of getting the BB users out their to come to android.... My buddy was a BB user for some time now, and he refused to switch for the last year now. We went camping and he didn't have any service with sprint, so he used my droid for the weekend. When we got home he switched to the EVO and thanks me every since..... he just said if the BB lovers would just try out the phones that are already available they would never want to go back to that crap.