Are you happy with your Droid?

jamcoz

Reaction score
I run a stock Droid and I love it. Rooting and overclocking has never crossed my mind due to the fact my phone has decent speed and never acts up on me. I'm very busy working two jobs and my Droid allows me access to anything, anywhere. I love it.

Jackdroid08

Reaction score
wow, I love my Nexus one especially I install Blink. 12 colors work like a charm.dancedroid

sc4fpse

Reaction score
I have never been happier with a purchase like I have been with my Droid. We're inseparable!

My Droid was my first smart phone. But I picked up a Blackberry Storm 2 for when I studied abroad in Russia this summer. Horrible, horrible, horrible device. I've really been spoiled with my Droid, and I now have a greater appreciation for those suffering on other terrible mobile operation systems. I still need to get that damn thing back up on eBay and out of my sight. x_x

TomWolfeUSN

Reaction score
Yes, I am quite pleased with my Droid 1. Been inseperable. And I brag about it and try to bring the Sith (iPhone Users) to the Jedi (Androidites)

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
UI: :rating10:

customizable: :rating10:

durability: :rating10:

head phone jack: :rating02:

keyboard::rating08:

features: :rating10:

The best phone I have had yet. And I had the iphone 3gs before this device.

LassieGal

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Yes, yes, yes! I've replaced a phone and a PDA with just one unit, discovered podcasts, now have multiple things to do when stuck in lines, downloaded e-books, watched videos...and, oh, it makes phone calls, too! :icon_ banana:

felsx

Reaction score
Absolutely, I love my DX....it's an amazing device and goes with me everywhere. I was a BB user for years and at the time loved my BB, but the Droid...well, we all know, it " da bomb" . dancedroid

The one thing I wish it would do is synch with Lotus Notes (Calendar, Contacts and Memo) with my Droid. I could do that with ease with my BB, but so far no luck with my Droid....otherwise, I love my Droid.

Katsun

Reaction score
other than my keyboard bubbling..im super satisfyied with my DROID

Nibbz

Reaction score
When I first got it I loved it. I was satisfied by the basic home launcher and everything. It was my first smart phone and blew me away. I bought it right after the incredible was released, and right when the X was announced and I started to like it less. I compared it to the Incredible which seemed faster, although overall I prefer the Moto Droid over the Incredible VASTLY. However the Droid X really made me regret my decision of upgrading early. Also when i got my macbook, I got caught up in iphone 4 hype and wished I had gotten that. But now I have since gotten over the hype surrounding the X, realized I prefer Android to iPhone, settled back in with my the Droid, and now I love it. Wanna know hy I love it even more? Froyo. Froyo makes Droid run so much faster and better. I am very happy with this update. The Droid is amazing and I love it.

MrC1122

Reaction score
f*ckin A right...I'm happier than cyote in a hen house! is there anything other than a droid?...lol