Are you happy with your Droid?

crspang

Reaction score
I am still in awe of the original moto droid.
The limitless customization options are worth the price of admission!

tdowning6

Reaction score
I love my Droid. It is everything to me...computer, GPS, fact finder, DVD player, music player, radio player, game player, calendar, oh yeah and phone...ha ha Love it!

Droidfish

Reaction score
Even with all the new devices coming out I haven't seen anything that would make want to switch yet. Part of me says get something newer and cooler but then my rational side points out that my rooted droid is still more capable(imo) than anything else available. It just works great and is still improving everyday. I know that on paper there are better phones out there but none of them are a drastic improvement on the droid.

droider4life

Reaction score
Even with all the new devices coming out I haven't seen anything that would make want to switch yet. Part of me says get something newer and cooler but then my rational side points out that my rooted droid is still more capable(imo) than anything else available. It just works great and is still improving everyday. I know that on paper there are better phones out there but none of them are a drastic improvement on the droid.

+1 on the Droid 1 love it.. I couldn't have said it better myself, droidfish!

seescottrock

Reaction score
Yeah I'm echoing the sentiments of many in here. It is satisfying to be able to take out my rooted droid and give wifi to my friends who have no 3g on their i*hone up in maine. Also, it does what I need it to do, mostly without modification. Great phone.

Hetzer

Reaction score
Hello there

I am very happy with this Phone/GPS/Computer. Just upgraded to Froyo and WOW.dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

Hetzer Out!

liam.

Reaction score
So far I'm happy with it. I just got the update but its not what I expected... should I get rid of launcher pro and run the basic home screen am I missing something? I thought the update would be better

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

vermifax

Reaction score
Happy overall. Call quality is a bit of an annoyance. Under contract or I'd be upgrading to a droidx. Who knows what will be here Nov 11 when I'm off contract.

If I didn't have to stay with verizon due to ETF I'd probably go with the EVO as I work in a 4g city.

astevens54

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Happy, but adding certain apps (Launcher Pro) have slowed it down coupled with the fact these apps are constantly updating frustrates me. If 2.2 doesn't speed things up, I will probably root my phone and overclock it.

Sal R.

Reaction score
My only gripe is the iffy call quality, specifically the microphone.

I'm afraid to turn it in under warranty with the fear that I'll get a crappier functioning droid. It's not like the party on the other end has trouble understanding me anywas.

Other than that, I just can't put my droid down. <3

debdroid1a

Reaction score
I'm very happy with my Droid. I wouldn't trade it for another phone (okay the DroidX looks good... but since I can't upgrade, and don't know if I would, I'll stick with my Droid for now).

Ghostwheel

Reaction score
Extremely happy, and I even run stock. The technology and versatility packed into this device continue to amaze me every day. When I was a kid, the Atari 2600 and Apple ][ ruled the day; something like the Droid seemed pure Star Trek at the time.