Are you guys going to get the 32 gig deal?

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Yea Id get a slingbox before that, I cant see me filling 16g, unless I start putting alot o movies on it, which I also dont see me doing lol

soulpatch

Reaction score
By the time I fill up a 16GB card the 32 will be cheaper and I will get one then. Its not like you can't transfer apps and such from one card to another...

hoax

Reaction score
$100 for 16 more gigs of storage. I'll pass and put the money towards my next Netbook.

sic0048

Reaction score
$100 for 16 more gigs of storage. I'll pass and put the money towards my next Netbook.

Well it's not like they are going to swap out the 16gb for the 32gb. So it is $100 for 32gb more. I guess it is true that you cannot use both at the same time in the phone, but you can always sell the 16gb card to help recoup some of the cost.

daxdm302

Reaction score
its tempting but is verizon only offering that deal to those who buy it from them
cause i preordered at best buy

dangerous

Reaction score
I am thinking about it as i currently use my BB as a Backup device to my PC. I use SyncToys and sync my files between multiple Computers.. - Have a Backup and current data between all my computers...

32 GB would be sweet...

sheba611

Reaction score
So many accessories, so little money!

I agree the 32GB bundle is a good deal considering what others are charging for the 32GB microsd card only. I have a lot of mp3 music and can easily fill a good portion of the 32GB plus taking pictures and video.

As a minimum I absolutely need a case and screen savers. I also want the multimedia cradle and car cradle (two of the reasons why I chose the Droid X over the Incredible). That's a lot of money even with my 20% discount.

Decisions, decisions!:icon_eek:
dancedroid

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
you can buy 32gb micro sd card on ebay for $14 but you'll have to wait 2 weeks for delivery since it's coming from china.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I see the 32gb micro on Ebay...it's no SanDisk that's for sure

hendrix

Reaction score
Just search for 32gb micro sd on ebay and you will find them. They do not list what class they are (thought this was a standard for sdhc) so i would guess they are probably class 2 (which means they are really slow on read/write).