Are You AFRAID of your Android phone being Obsolete?

Arkainzeye

Reaction score
i went to the local verizon shop yesterday and i was talking to the lady about the driod2 and she told me to wait until they get the Iphone.. i was shocked she was telling me this. its funny how they used to bash the iphone UNTIL they areable to carry it now they are sayint to hold off for it... LOL i could careless about the iphone to honest. i just thought it was weird for her to act like iphone was going to be the be all end all of smartphones.

debdroid1a

Reaction score
I thought you meant by Obsolete that it wouldn't work anymore, that's what I consider obsolete. Software no longer supports that machine.

I do like the newest features in the newest phones, but I'm happy with the Droid 1.

And like other said, new and better phones will come along so I'll just bid my time.

illmatic636

Reaction score
When Android 3.0 comes, I'm off to a new Droid

I heard speculation that the DRoid 1 will not have the hardware to operate Android 3.0, I would then say that it makes no sense to upgrade until that is out.

What do you guys /girls think?

When I'm sick of Froyo, I'll get me some Gingerbread

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to THE DROID becoming obsolete. Because at the point that I decide it's obsolete I'll be getting one killer phone!!